Business News

Sanjiv Kapoor steps down as Vistara’s Chief Commercial Officer

New Delhi, India–

Vistara’s Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) Sanjiv Kapoor has resigned from the post, the airline said on Monday.

The company said that Kapoor had stepped down from his post last month. His last working day with the airline will be December 31. In a statement, Vistara said that Kapoor had resigned due to personal reasons. The airline’s Chief Strategy Officer Vinod Kannan will take over as the CCO.

“As a part of the transition process since Kapoor’s resignation, some of his portfolios had been moved under Kannan’s leadership, while some are still in the movement process,” said the company.

Vistara is a joint venture between Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines. Tata Sons holds 51 per cent stake whereas Singapore Airlines owns the remaining 49 per cent stake.

Tata Group’s other aviation joint venture AirAsia India recently saw it CCO Ankur Garg step down from the post.

Show More

Kunwar Devender Singh

Kunwar is a passionate writer, philanthropist and a social worker. He is the founder of Brave Hearts (India's First Crisis Helpline for Indian Armed Forces), Digpu News Network, Save Earth and Digital Punch.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button