WALKINS – Hiring Operations Team in New Delhi
Walkins Date : 30th & 31st July, 2019 Timings : 11 Pm – 5 PM
Location : Digpu News Network, 1st Floor, Sector 19, Dwarka 110075 (Adjacent to Amberhai Extension)
Designation : Operation Exceutives and Managers
Working Days : Monday – Friday No of Vacancies : 05
Salary : Between 2 – 6 Lakh + incentives (per annum)
We are hiring candidates to handle operations on online press releases (news articles) for our office based in Sector 19, Dwarka New Delhi. Candidates need to handle day-today activities like calling new and existing clients, resolving queries, payment followups, sharing reports, sending quotations.
Required Skills :
The candidate must be fluent in English and Hindi. He/she will have to communicate with clients over call as well as mail. Basic internet browsing skills are mandatory. This is an in-house job profile and candidate needs to work from 10 AM – 7 PM from Monday to Friday (5 Days a week).
Candidate must be a graduate with a minimum experince of 2-3 years in any industry like Media, Digital Marketing, Customer Care, Insurance etc. Freshers may also apply.
Job Description :
- Candidate needs to handle all the operations included in the publication of PR News.
- Candidate needs to intearct with new and exsiting clients on daily basis on phone, mail and whats app and understand their Press Release requirement.
- According to the requirement, candidate needs to resolve the clients queries over mail and telephone.
- Candidate needs to recheck the genuineness of the cients before proceeding with the publication.
- Get the news content from the clients and share with content team for the approval.
- On the approval of content, candidate needs to ensure the payment gets credited before publication.
- Grab the news sites links of the published articles and share with client.
Skills Required :-
- Candidate can be from media, insurance, customer care or digital marketing background with a minimum experience of 3 years.
- Good communication skills in English & Hindi. Multi-lingual candidates with proficiency in regional languages like Kannda, Tamil, Malyalam, Telegu, Marathi etc will be preffered.
- Communication skills for telephonic as well as written communication for emails.
- Candidate must possess professional skills in both attitude as well as communication.
Education / Qualification:
- Minimum Graduate/ Post Graduate/ MBA in any stream
- Candidate must be from A-Class Reputed Institute/ College
You can confirm your interview timings on sending a text on Whats App 7428387122