Narayana Business School, 4th Ranked MBA college of Gujarat is closing its application for NBSAT on 28th January 2021 For MBA/ PGDM aspirants.
MBA and PGDM program offers various opportunities, greater responsibility, career advancement and higher financial rewards in their specializations. They are worth the time and money as they benefit in the long term only if pursued from a reputed business school. One such Business School is Narayana Business School, that offers quality education with specialized and value-added programmes backed by strong placement network.
The specialised programs aim to fulfil the recruiters’ demand for fresh and young management leaders that are trained in newer outlook, skills and approach. NBS has a strong web of recruiters includes Induslnd Bank, Deloitte, Coca Cola, Bajaj Allianz, Pepsico, Indiamart, Yes Bank, HDFC Bank, TATA Consultancy Services, LinkedIn, Club Mahindra, Amazon, Decathlon, Bajaj Finserv, BYJU’S S&P Global, Naukri. Com and other Indian and International brands.
The success of the strong corporate bond lies in Narayana Business School’s teaching methodology along with its industry-focused programmes that make students corporate-ready professionals.
Insight Into Narayana Business School’s Programmes:
- PGDM – Dual Specialization: A two years full-time AICTE approved PGDM – Dual Specialization is the institute’s flagship program, designed to stay up to date with the contemporary course content. It is intended to help imbibe a holistic approach to solving business and management problems.
- PGDM Quantitative Finance: With the ever-increasing connectivity and interdependency in the world markets, emerged the necessity for a newly emerging area of Quantitative finance. It concerns with the application of mathematical methods to derive the solution to complex problems in financial markets. Having studied Mathematics/Statistics at class XII level and a Bachelor’s degree in finance, statistics or economics would be an added advantage.
- PGDM Data Science & Analytics: PGDM in Data Science nurture the skills needed to handle data analytics lifecycle and business problems through a combination of skills, technologies, applications and processes used by organizations to gain data-driven insights. It is a career choice for candidates who wish to develop a deep understanding of managing complex data structures under a technical environment.
- MBA + PGPCE: A two years full-time MBA+ PGPCE program provides a well-rounded learning experience in terms of management theories and its practical application. The addition of PGPCE to the MBA does the job of revamping the regular MBA program. BASE – Business Aptitude & Skill Enhancement is the heart of PGPCE.
Aspirants looking forward to being a part of NBS must meet the following requirements:
- The candidate should graduate from a recognized university with 50% or an equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates currently in the final year of the Bachelor’s degree or waiting for their results can also apply.
- Candidates must have appeared for any recognized management entrance examination like CMAT, CAT, MAT, XAT.
- Candidate should register and apply for NBSAT, a mandatory management entrance exam devised by Narayana Business School.
How to apply for NBSAT 2021?
The Narayana Business School Aptitude Test (NBSAT 2021), round 2 will be conducted online on 31st January 2021 with a user ID, password, and ID proof verification. Candidates are required to sign up on the Narayana Business School website, https://admission.nbs.edu.in/ and verify his/her email address. The candidate should fill the NBSAT application online form, upload all the requested documents and submit the form on or before the due date, 28th January 2021.
About Narayana Business School
Narayan Business School is one of the top business schools in India and AICTE approved. It was founded by a duo of Academicians, Dr Amit Gupta and Dr Purvi Gupta in the heart of Gujarat, Ahmedabad, with a dream of shaping management education through innovation, quality learning, and world-class research. Dr Amit Gupta says, “ That our goal at NBS is to provide these unique and specialized courses to students, to upgrade their management skills in a manner that they are adaptive in a world where change is necessary and perhaps make them industry leaders.”
Narayana Business School has acquired the role of a leader in the field of business education and has received ample award and recognition by World Education Summit & Awards in 2018, in 2019 as the best business school of Ahmedabad and in 2020 recognized among the top 50 business schools in India including ranked as 4th best MBA college in Gujarat.
To know more about NBSAT 2021, visit https://admission.nbs.edu.in/