Mumbai-based Marketing Automation platform WebEngage has been named as one of India’s top 25 SaaS companies in G2’s Winter 2020 reports. G2 is the world’s largest B2B tech review platform and this development comes as a part of its annual report for 2020 about the state of technology globally.
To come up with the list of India’s top 25 software vendors, G2 researched and analyzed 83 software companies. The selection criteria outlined by G2 suggested an intensive process to narrow down the playing field with an analysis of organic reviews on the G2 platform, among other things.
WebEngage has come in at number 16 in the list of India’s top 25 software companies and also features as an outlier in over a dozen reports in Mobile Marketing, Push Notifications & Marketing Automation categories.
Back in 2011, WebEngage existed as an on-site survey, notification, and feedback tool. Since then, WebEngage has evolved into a full-stack mobile-first marketing automation platform with true omnichannel capabilities helping thousands of digital consumer businesses reinvent user engagement on web and mobile.
Consumer brands can leverage the WebEngage platform to supercharge user retention with intelligent, data-backed communication campaigns. With WebEngage, marketers can tap channels like Email & SMS, Web & Mobile push notifications, on-site and in-app messages, Whatsapp & Facebook to engage with their users contextually via hyper-personalized messages. Furthermore, advanced features like the Journey Designer help marketers craft highly complex lifecycle marketing campaigns on a drag-and-drop editor easily, and deploy them in minutes.
In G2’s Winter 2020 reports, WebEngage has been featured in 16 reports across 3 categories, namely, Marketing Automation, Mobile Marketing & Push Notifications.
- WebEngage features in the Leader category in the Winter 2020 Grid Report for Marketing Automation & Push Notification, and the High Performer category in the Winter 2020 Grid Report for Mobile Marketing.
- Furthermore, WebEngage has been awarded an Implementation Index (a factor of the ease of setup, implementation time & user adoption) of 7.96 out of 10, ranking higher than marquee names like Marketo, Pardot, Oracle & Adobe. It reinforces WebEngage’s reputation as a quick, easy to set up tool.
- WebEngage features in the top 5 brands from the India Regional Satisfaction
Index for Marketing Automation, with a 72% approval rating from G2 reviewers.
- In the Relationship Index (a factor of Ease of doing business with, quality of support) for Marketing Automation Winter 2020 report, WebEngage has a score of 8.32 (maximum 10) which is a strong testimony of the brand’s stellar support infrastructure.
- In the Usability Index (a factor of Ease of use, administration, and adoption data) for Marketing Automation Winter 2020 report, WebEngage has a score of 8.26 (out of 10) that signals an effective, easy to use platform for modern-day marketing needs.
- Lastly, the Results Index (a factor of Estimated return on investment, meets requirements, user adoption and likelihood to recommend) for Marketing Automation Winter 2020 report has awarded WebEngage with a score of 8.10 (out of 10), recognizing WebEngage as a powerful, result-oriented platform.
Commenting on WebEngage’s inclusion in the G2 reports, Co-founder & CEO Avlesh Singh added, “It gives us immense pleasure to be recognized as one of the best software companies in India, and a leader in the Marketing Automation, Push Notifications & Mobile Marketing space. In a span of 8 years, WebEngage has grown into an Enterprise-grade solution that is helping 300+ enterprise businesses around the world revolutionize their user engagement and retention.
WebEngage is a full-stack marketing automation platform that helps B2C companies drive more revenue from their existing customers and anonymous users. The WebEngage platform helps companies segment the customers and engage with them in a contextual and personalized manner through various communication channels. Through WebEngage, companies can create complex lifecycle campaigns within seconds using the Journey Designer.
For More details visit webengage.com